What type of driving record will I receive?
You will receive a 3-
● Driver identification (i.e. name, driver’s licence number, date of birth, gender, height, class, conditions, but not address)
● Licence status
● Expiry date
● Medical due date (controlled class only)
● Earliest available licence date
● Active Highway Traffic Act and Criminal Code (Canada) convictions, suspensions and reinstatements over the past 3 years, the conviction dates and any demerit points accumulated
● Active defaulted fine suspensions
Who can order?
You can order a three-
How long will it take to receive my record?
You will receive your record in 24 hours or less via email. The digital copy may be saved on your computer and printed as many times as necessary.
What types of payment are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Debit cards and PayPal.
What if I don’t receive my record?
If you don’t receive your document in 2 business days you need to contact Driver-
Why is address information not available on the record?
A residential address is not provided on an uncertified driver’s record to protect the personal privacy of the driver.
If you need a driver’s record that shows the address information, you can order a restricted driver’s record which is only available to the person named on the record, authorized persons, and law enforcement.
Where can I obtain a certified driver record?
A certified driver record contains the same information as the uncertified record but will also be stamped with the ministry approved embossed seal. To order a certified copy of a driver’s record you will need to visit an office centre.
Can I get a refund?
No. If you request an Uncertified Driver Abstract for an Ontario Driver's Licence that is NOT in the Ministry of Transportation records, you will receive a PDF document indicating that the item was not found and you will be charged the full price for this abstract.
Copyright © 2013
1223963 B.C. Ltd.